Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mock Interview: J Street gets a ‘Rabbinic Organizer’!

Position Title: Rabbinic Organizer
Reports to: Vice President of the J Street Education Fund
Start Date: September 2011
Location: J Street National Office, Washington, DC

...Rabbis help on a local and national level to shape J Street policy, communicate J Street’s message publicly, lead rabbinic actions, organize events, and expand our rabbinic
community, as well as serve as validators for the pro-Israel pro-peace movement [emphasis added]
From the J Street site


The following "interview" is the creation of FreznoZionism.com: J Street gets a ‘Rabbinic Organizer’
J Street: Hello, J Street. Ben Ami speaking.

Rabbi Malcolm Shain: Bon Ami? No, I didn’t want cleanser. I’m looking for J Street, the Pro-Israel, Pro-peace people.

JS: This is J Street. Although we could really use some Bon Ami. I can’t describe how disgusting the sink is since all the help quit. First we lost Spitalnick and Luria, and now Susskind has gone to Tides. Hmm, maybe some Tide would work on this sink.


MS: Oh. Well, I’m calling about the job…

JS: Great! Come over right away, and bring your mop and Bon Ami.

MS: No, not the janitorial job. I mean the Rabbinic Organizer that you advertised for. I’m Rabbi Shain. You can call me Mal.
Continue reading: J Street gets a ‘Rabbinic Organizer’

Technorati Tag: and .

No comments: