Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ISRAEL AND SYRIA CANNOT AGREE ON ANYTHING: Israeli, Syrian UN ambassadors disagree over handshake
Gillerman later told Reuters that he was taking a group of Israeli school children on a tour of the United Nations when an Israeli journalist accompanying them stopped to interview the Syrian ambassador.

But the reporter had identified himself as Romanian rather than Israeli, and when Gillerman learned of this deception, he quickly sought out Ja'afari and apologized for the journalist.

Ja'afari, however, denied he had spoken to Gillerman.

"I wasn't walking with him ... he was following me," he told reporters.

"I didn't address him, I didn't talk with him." Asked if he had shaken hands, Ja'afari said, "Neither hands nor feet."
Kind of reminds you of Gigi, doesn't it?
He:
We met at nine.
I was on time.
Ah yes! I remember it well.
She:
We met at eight.
No, you were late.
Technorati Tag: and and and .

No comments: