Thursday, November 09, 2006

A 1-Question Quiz To Try On Your Non-Jewish Friends

From The Corner:
I invite you to try a test with friends and family. I've done this with about 15 people in the last couple of weeks. Ask them to put the following three names in history, in the order in which they appeared: Jesus, Mohammad, Moses. I have been shocked at how many put Mohammad before Jesus, and even before Moses. I think the reason this happens is because Muslim countries look so much older on television! Now how could Americans understand Jihad, the Crusades, the relationship between the Bible and the Quran, or any thing they might hear that the Quran directs, without even understanding the historical sequence of the prophets?
The reason I suggest trying it on your non-Jewish friends in particular, is that I cannot imagine someone Jewish with even a modicum of Jewish education mistaking the correct order.

Then again, maybe I am just lacking in imagination.

Technorati Tag: and .

No comments: