Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thank You, Bagel Blogger and Baleboosteh

On the left side of my blog is an animated gif that hopefully will help keep Gilad Shalit, Ehud Goldwasser, and Eldad Regev--the 3 kidnapped Israeli soldiers--in our thoughts and prayers.

It was created by Bagel Blogger, based on a PDF I sent him from Amcha, which last month made a poster of the 3 soldiers available to shuls for free. Using the PDF, Bagel Blogger was nice enough to make time to create the banner, which you are free to post on your own blogs if you like. The image is hosted on flikr at http://static.flickr.com/91/266570794_22a6b2ee5a_o.gif He also made a cool graphic for when I hosted Haveil Havalim #85

Baaleboosteh was nice enough to take a post I made based on a PDF of the 123 Israeli children murdered by Palestinian terrorists and on her own make it into something more proper to commemorate those children.

Each of them spent hours to create those graphics, and I appreciate the time and work they put into it.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

Thanks for the link!
:D

Anonymous said...

Great Banner.
I've just put it on my blog.